Marina A. Vizir
Research worker at Internal Medicine Propedeutics Department, Kharkov National Medical University
My mission is to help people. I always do my best to apply an individual approach to each patient. To make my assistance most effective, I steadily work on improving my professional skills and keep myself informed of all most advanced methods of diagnostics and treatment.
If you don’t feel quite well, you should attend a therapist who, grounding the results of interview and medical examination, will prescribe the appropriate tests for you.
It would be good for you to be taken care of by one doctor during a long period of time. Indeed, apart from confidential-relation benefits, your doctor-in-charge would get to understand better specifics of your body with time.
A therapist is responsible for diagnostics and treatment of the following diseases:
- cardiovascular system (high arterial pressure, hypertension, ischemic heart disease, heart rhythm disturbance, neurocirculatory dystonia)
- respiratory organs (acute respiratory disease, bronchitis, pneumonia, chronic obstructive lung disease, respiratory insufficiency)
- digestive organs (gastritis, peptic ulcer of stomach and duodenum, small intestine diseases, irritated bowels syndrome, acute and chronic pancreatitis, cholecystitis, hepatic cirrhosis)
- kidney diseases (pyelonephritis, chronic kidney disease. kidney insufficiency)
- joint diseases and other rheumatic disorders (pain in joints, osteoarthritis, atrophic arthritis, gout)
- blood diseases (anemia, coagulability disturbances, leukaemia)
- metabolism and endocrine diseases (insular diabetes, atherosclerosis, diseases of thyroid gland, adrenal glands)
- solution as to potential vaccination against influenza and vaccination of persons who plan to travel to exotic countries
- supervision of chronic-disease patients
- consulting patients to be operated
- urgent assistance under acute-disease conditions